on informing the traveler in the case of a package tour in accordance with Section 651a of the German Civil Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch)
The combination of travel services offered to you is a package holiday within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302. Therefore, you can take advantage of all EU rights that apply to package tours. BaltikumNaturReisen bears full responsibility for the proper implementation of the entire package tour. In addition, BaltikumNaturReisen has the legally required insurance for the repayment of your payments and, if transportation is included in the package tour, to ensure your return transportation in case of insolvency.
Main rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302:
– The travelers receive all essential information about the package before the conclusion of the package travel contract.
– At least one entrepreneur is always liable for the proper provision of all travel services included in the contract.
– Travelers will be provided with an emergency telephone number or details of a contact point through which they can contact the tour operator or travel agent.
– The travelers can transfer the package tour – within a reasonable time and possibly at additional cost – to another person.
– The price of the package may be increased only if certain costs (for example, fuel prices) increase and if this is expressly provided for in the contract, and in any case no later than 20 days before the start of the package.
– If the price increase exceeds 8% of the package price, the traveler may withdraw from the contract. If a tour operator reserves the right to increase the price, the traveler has the right to reduce the price if the corresponding costs decrease.
– Travelers may withdraw from the contract without paying a withdrawal fee and receive a full refund of all payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, is significantly changed.
– If the operator responsible for the package cancels the package before the start of the package, travelers are entitled to a refund and, under certain circumstances, compensation.
– Travelers may withdraw from the contract without paying a withdrawal fee if extraordinary circumstances arise before the start of the package tour, for example, if there are serious security problems at the destination that are likely to affect the package tour.
– In addition, travelers may withdraw from the contract at any time before the start of the package tour upon payment of a reasonable and justifiable cancellation fee.
– If, after the start of the package tour, essential components of the package tour cannot be carried out as agreed, reasonable other arrangements shall be offered to the traveler at no additional cost.
– The traveler may withdraw from the contract without paying a withdrawal fee (in the Federal Republic of Germany this right is called “cancellation”) if services are not provided in accordance with the contract and this has a significant impact on the provision of the contractual package tour services and the tour operator fails to remedy the situation.
– The traveler is entitled to a price reduction and/or compensation if the travel services are not provided or not provided properly.
– The tour operator shall provide assistance to the traveler if the latter is in difficulty.
– In the event of the insolvency of the tour operator or, in some Member States, of the travel agent
– Payments refunded. If the insolvency of the tour operator or, if relevant, of the
travel agent after the start of the package tour and if the transport is part of the package tour, then
the return transport of the passengers is ensured. . BaltikumNaturReisen has insolvency insurance
concluded with R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG. The travelers can use the R+V Allgemeine Versicherung
AG, Raiffeisenplatz 1, 65189 Wiesbaden, Germany, +49 611 5335859, email@example.com, if you would like to receive services from us.
due to the insolvency of . BalticNatureTravel be denied.
Website where Directive (EU) 2015/2302 as transposed into national law can be found:
Duty to provide information pursuant to Article 250 § 3 EGBGB (Introductory Act to the German Civil Code)
With our travel description, our general information and our travel conditions you will receive all essential information before the conclusion of the package travel contract, namely:
– Destination(s) and number of nights per destination/itinerary
– Means of transport (characteristics and class)
– Travel date and approximate times of the outward and return journey
– Accommodation (main accommodations by name, location and characteristics)
– Sightseeings, excursions and entrance fees included in the tour price
– the language of the services to be provided
– Name and contact details of the tour operator
– Travel price and other costs for which the traveler may be liable. must come up
– Payment modalities
– Minimum number of participants for the realization of the trip and latest time of a possible cancellation by the tour operator
– Entry requirements of the country of destination
– Cancellation conditions for the traveler
– Note on the possible conclusion of a travel cancellation insurance including initial information